(FREE) Engineering and STEM Workshop
- June 10, 2022
- Post Category: Offer
- Views: 88
FREE Engineering and STEM Education Workshop for K12 STEM educators on Saturday, June 25th at Dunwoody College of Technology in Minneapolis. Register now to confirm your spot!
The Minnesota State Engineering Center of Excellence has partnered with the American Society for Engineering Education‘s Pre-college Division and Dunwoody College ofTechnology to offer a one-day Engineering and STEM Education Workshop. The day will feature speakers, hands-on workshops, and tours of the Dunwoody campus.
The full list of Workshop Descriptions is available online.
Sample workshops include:
- •Novel Engineering – Integrating Engineering and Literacy
- •K-12 Interactive Computer Science Concepts Plus Women in the History of CS
- •Taking Engineering to New Heights
- •Teaching Engineering Creativity, Spatial Skills, and Sketching
- •Inclusive User Experience Design
- •Interdisciplinary Connections via Instructional Crosswalks and Student Learning Mastery
- •Engineering Learning for All: A Road Map to Authentic Engineering Education
Lunch will be provided and attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance that can be used for Continuing Education Units.
The Engineering and STEM Education Workshop website offers more information and registration. Space is limited, so register now.