Computer Science Professional Development
- April 11, 2018
- Post Category: Offer
- Views: 366
The College of St. Scholastica in beautiful Duluth, MN will host high-quality, intensive professional development (PD) for computer science (CS) educators July 28, 2018 through August 1, 2018.
Professional Development Providers:
- Launch CS (elemenatry school)
- Bootstrap:Algebra (middle and high school)
- Creative Coding & Digital Making (middle school)
- Mobile Computer Science Principles (high school)
- Counselors for Computing (middle and high school counselors)
What is provided?
Several PD providers will be on campus to provide workshops and PD opportunities to CS educators at all levels, and to counselors in middle and high school settings. Teachers will partake in a rigorous 3 – 5 day PD (length depends on the program) and will learn valuable skills that they can implement in their classrooms. Low-cost graduate credit and continuing education units are available for all PD opportunities. CEU certificates with hours will be provided at the end of each PD program. More information about graduate credit will be provided on-site.