FREE RENEWABLE ENERGY WORKSHOP FOR EDUCATORS!
- February 3, 2019
- Post Category: Offer
- Views: 70
FREE RENEWABLE ENERGY WORKSHOP!
February 9 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Farnsworth Aerospace | 5-8 Campus
1000 Walsh Street
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Interested in bringing renewable energy into your classroom? Want some free gear? Join us on February 9th and explore ways to bring power of wind and solar into your classroom.
This workshop is intended to help you prepare to participate in the Minnesota Renewable Energy Challenge to be held on Saturday, April 13th, 2019 in Saint Paul. Check out this video or the challenge website for more information about the KidWind Challenge! Or if you got 30 minutes watch this webinar!
Educators will learn about the science and technology around wind turbines, blade design, solar energy and circuit design. The energy-based content combined with practical, standards-connected, classroom activities will make bringing renewable energy into your classroom engaging and exciting!
- Breakfast & lunch will be provided!
- Teachers will receive free materials!
- Materials are geared towards middle and high school teachers.
- Teachers do not need any prior knowledge of renewable energy. They will learn about how wind and solar power work and how to implement activities in the classroom.
- Receive 4 hours of professional development credit!