Call for Proposals: #MNCODES Summit May 16, 2020
- January 31, 2020
- Post Category: Ask
- Views: 1224
Join us for our 5th annual #MNCodes Summit! The Summit has continued to grow year after year, and we are excited to provide sessions that address computer science education at all levels and stages.
The call for session proposals is open through Feburary 17th.
Need some ideas for a proposal? Here are a few highly requested topic ideas:
- district level computer science education planning; scope and sequence
- diving deeper to go beyond access to computer science: what makes a CS learning experience engaging, equitable and relevant
- middle and high school curriculum outside of AP CS – multiple entry points for CS learning
- the intersection of computer science and other content areas with specific examples
- digging into the ways computer science/computational thinking are integrated into new MN science standards and the draft MN language arts standards