We need your Expertise! Science MCA Item Writing
- February 23, 2018
- Post Category: Offer
- Views: 61
Apply to participate in the process of developing scenarios and items for the Science MCA and receive compensation for your work.
To apply complete a short questionnaire by March 16.
- Attend five required training/work days June 19 (virtual), June 27-28 and July 17-18 in Roseville, MN.
- Work independently on scenario and item writing between June 19 and July 18.
- Edit work independently and submit final Science MCA scenarios and items online before August 17.
- Collaborate with science colleagues from across the state to create quality assessments that impact 60,000 students per grade.
- Receive training on skills and practices that support strong classroom assessment.
- Receive compensation and Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
For more information contact us.