Teachers Needed for Summer STEM Camp!
- January 18, 2018
- Post Category: Ask
- Views: 138
PACER Center is seeking applicants to fill a camp teacher position for the 2018 EX.I.T.E. (EXploring Interests in Technology and Engineering) Camp. This 5-day camp for middle school girls with disabilities provides an environment for girls to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math. The goal is to inspire girls to continue to pursue these areas of study by working together to create unique hands-on projects. Teachers will:
- ·Facilitate opening ceremony, five days of thecamp, and the closing ceremony (July 26 & 30, August 1, 3, 7 & 9)
- · Provide social/ice breaker activities daily
- · Provide classroom management
- · Implement de-escalation techniques and interventionsas needed
- · Receive a $700.00 stipend and continuingeducation clock hours for their efforts
Any teacher who is willing to aid students in a stimulatinglearning experience may apply. Experience in special education services and aninterest in science, technology, engineering, and math fields arerecommended.
How to Apply
The application can be found at http://www.pacer.org/employment/exite-camp-teacher.aspand must be submitted no later than May 28, 2018 along with your resume. For questions about the application orposition, please contact Tina Hanson at email@example.com 952-838-9000.