Teachers Needed for NO COST Code.org Computer Science PD
- October 15, 2018
- Post Category: Ask
- Views: 81
Twin Cities PBS (TPT) is currently recruiting teachers grades 6-12 to participate in NO COST Code.org professional development.
Teachers can participate in Code.org’s Computer Science Discoveries (grades 6-10) or COmputer Science Principles (grades 9-12)
Code.org’s professional learning programs feature:
- One cohesive set of resources
- Teaching and learning in context
- A collaborative, participant-centric approach
- A nationwide community of educators working to change the face of computer science education
- Ongoing support from Minnesota based Code.org facilitators
The 2019 Code.org PD begins with a five-day, in-person summer workshop June 17-21, 2019 followed by four additional one-day workshops throughout the 19-20 school year.
To apply please visit http://www.bit.ly/CODEMN
If you are interested in learning more about TPT’s Code.org programming pleasecontact Program Manager Alex Dexheimer at firstname.lastname@example.org